PATIENTS | Do you have Medicare? Learn about how you may be eligible for a program specialized for you.
What is Chronic Care Management?
Chronic Care Management (CCM) is a Medicare covered service offered by Medical Center Clinic that is personalized to your care and offers specialized access to your physician(s).
The program offers:
- At least 20 minutes per month of personalized care with a care team member
- Personalized assistance from a dedicated health care professional who will work with you to create a care plan
- Coordination of care between your pharmacy, specialists, testing centers, hospitals, and more
- 24/7 emergency access to a health care professional/ health management resources
- Expert assistance with setting and meeting your health goals
- Medication management, referrals to clinicians, as well as many other benefits
How do I know if I’m eligible for CCM services?
If you are enrolled in Medicare Part B and live with at least two of the following conditions, you are eligible for CCM:
- Heart Failure
- Acquired Hypothyroidism
- Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Alzheimer’s Disease & Related Disorders
- Hip/Pelvic Fracture
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Benign Prostatic
- Cancer (Colorectal, Breast, Lung, Prostate, etc.)
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis/ Osteoarthritis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Stroke/Transient Ischemic Attack
How will CCM services benefit me as a patient or caregiver?
Once enrolled in CCM, your care team will work with you to create a personalized care plan. Participation in CCM also allows your primary care team (including a dedicated Chronic Care Nurse) to provide custom, non-face-to-face care coordination every month. We also help coordinate care with your specialist physicians.
Covered by Health Insurance?
This is a covered service by Medicare. You may have a small monthly copay (around $8) if you do not have a supplemental, Medigap, or secondary insurance plan. Ask us about our personalized payment arrangements.
How do I enroll for CCM services?
Please contact a care team member to discuss how you can be enrolled immediately over the phone or schedule an appointment with your physician.
850.426.4654 (Care Management team)
What services are provided to me each month?
Each month your Chronic Care Management team (including a dedicated Chronic Care Nurse) will provide one-on-one management of your overall health. This includes direct communication via phone, access to our patient health portal (MyMCCHealth.com), medication management, referrals to other clinicians, and conversations with your other providers and caregivers.
Where can I learn more about CCM?
For additional information about Chronic Care Management at Medical Center Clinic:
850.426.4654 (Chronic Care Management team)